Please click "Continue" or you will be logged out.
Tri-Valley Bank 2017 Farm Scholarship
1. The contest is open to active farmers under age 35 with a minimum of 3 years of farming within a 70 mile radius of Randolph, Iowa. To be considered an active farmer, you must produce and market crops and/or livestock in your own name (or in the name of an entity you principally own).
2. Written applications must be submitted by Feb. 03, 2017. All information in the applications will be kept confidential except as stated below.
3. Finalists will be chosen on the basis of the written applications, and follow-up questions (as necessary) as stated in the application.
4. The winning entrant will receive $5,000.00 to be used only for normal 2017 crop/livestock expenses. Tri-Valley Bank will disburse the funds upon presentment of legitimate invoices, and will have the right to confirm the validity thereof with the supplier.
5. The other three semi-finalists will each receive a $100.00 fuel card.
6. The winner hereby gives Tri-Valley Bank and KMA the right to use their name, image and general information about them and their operation for promotional purposes
Click here to download the application form