Please click "Continue" or you will be logged out.
The Randolph State Bank has been locally owned and operated since its founding. A group of local farmers and businessmen saw the need for an agriculturally oriented community bank in 1917, and the bank was chartered in April of that year. L.O. Longinaker, Ed Blezek, Ollie Driskell, and Wm. Kerr, M.D., were early shareholders. When the bank opened its doors, capital was $25,000, deposits were $25,000 and loans were $25,000. The present building was constructed in the later part of 1917. Major remodelings were done in 1972, 1982, and 2004.
For many years the bank was almost exclusively involved in agricultural lending, reflecting the character of the Randolph area. The president has always been a local farmer. L.O. Longinaker served as president until his death in 1944. He was succeeded in that position by Ollie Driskell, Roy Longinaker, Robert Benton, Sr., C. W. Longinaker, and Jay W. Longinaker, the current president and chairman.
Long-term customers and loyal employees have been hallmarks of the bank, as well as commitment to the community. In recent years commercial, real estate and consumer lending have joined agricultural loans. All types of accounts, certificates, IRAs and ATM cards are offered.
In the fall of 2003, the bank opened an office in Essex, Iowa known as the Essex Banking Center to serve its customers in that community.
In May 2007, Randolph State Bank changed its corporate name to Tri-Valley Bank, operating as Randolph Banking Center, in Randolph Iowa and Essex Banking Center, in Essex Iowa.
The Tri-Valley Bank looks forward to serving its customers and community in the future, as it has in the past.